- 2 fresh, medium tomatoes, diced (I love to sub with cherry tomatoes if available)
- ½ white onion, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ a fresh red pepper, diced
- Juice of a lime
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Dice up tomatoes, onions, and red pepper and place in a bowl together.
- Roughly chop cilantro, a handful should be plenty.
- Add lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, or store in fridge and serve soon!
Zero-Waste Tip: Try growing your own cilantro! This plant will happily sit in a sunny windowsill. Just be sure to add water to its overflow plate regularly, and don’t take too much off the plant; it needs leaves to photosynthesise.
Share your creation!